What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a colloquial expression used to describe a variety of different types of computing concepts that involve a large number of computers that are connected through a real-time communication network, such as the internet. Cloud computing is a synonym for distributed computing over a network and means the ability to run a program on many connected computers at the same time.
Why cloud computing for your business?
Cloud computing reduces expense.
- No cost to you business for additional equipment. When implementing cloud services in your business, there is no need to purchase additional hardware, software, or networking equipment to take advantage of a solution.
- No additional costs for support. Onsale Networks LLC IT handles the service and support of the service you choose. We upgrade and maintain the service so you don’t have to.
- Scalability. We offer cloud services to any size organization.
- Only pay for what you use. Since cloud services are an on demand service. You only pay for what you use.
- Security. Cloud services are secure, and safe.
- Redundancy. Our cloud services are redundant, with data backed up to multiple physical site locations. All data centers are located in the United States.
Onsale Networks LLC IT provides emails solutions that are much more economical using the cloud. Whether it be 1 or 1000 accounts, we can save your business money.
Onsale Networks LLC IT cloud backup solutions are more secure, and more affordable than local storage. With redundant backups in multiple physical locations, your data is guaranteed safe. You will feel safe when you get every day notifications of your data being back up!
Onsale Networks LLC IT cloud file sharing allows for employees, to access, share, edit, and save files from any location with an internet connection. This includes computers, tablets, and smart phones. Truly no limits.